Rules and Regulations
1) The Name, class and section of the student should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students.
2) Every student should be neatly dressed for school. The school uniform must be worn on all working days.
3) All boys should short trim haircut at all times. This rule does not apply to those students who are bound by religious laws.
4) Girls should not apply nail polish and Mehandi during the school session. Jewellery should also not be worn to school.
5) Students should refrain from carrying valuable items to school.
6) Talking loudly, shouting or whistling is not allowed in the school premises.
7) No slang language should be used in the school premises.
8) Students should not scribble, carve names or damage the school furniture, charts , walls, etc., Any damage caused will have to be made good by the students concerned.
9) Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Principal; neither will they be summoned to answer phone calls during school hours.
10) Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, cameras and iPod etc. to school on any pretext.
11) Students should respect school property and should not write or draw on walls,furniture etc. Any damage done will be made good by the one who cause it.
12) The school reserves the right to suspend/expel student whose conduct is harmful to the other student or to the school.
13) Students are not allowed to buy eatables from vendors outside the school premises.
14) Any student who fails twice in three years will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
15) Every student must have a minimum of 75 percent attendance to school (unless medically advised ) to be promoted to the next class.
16) Students are strictly not allowed to go for half days without prior permission.